Dr Juan Ye
- Lecture in Computing Science Department of St Andrews University.
- Expert in wireless sensory network data analysis, machine learning and data mining.
- Dedicated to the application of complex sensor-based data analysis and semantic web Technology in Environmental Monitoring, Intelligent Care and Smart homes setting.
- Organised and Chaired the 1st International workshop on Mobile Wellbeing, co-hosted in NordiCHI, 2016 and1st International workshop on Uncertainty in Ambient Intelligence.
- Extensive experiences in multi-modality sensor fusion and semantic contesting modelling.